Comprehensive Gynecology,8/e [성보의학서적 신간의학도서 목록]
의학서적 온라인 할인서점 성보의학서적의 신간도서 안내입니다.
의학서적 전문서점 "성보의학서적"에서 추천하는 신간도서입니다.
▼ 위 도서명 또는 도서사진을 클릭하시면 저희 "성보의학서적_홈페이지"에서 가격등 도서에 관한, 자세한 정보를 보실수 있습니다.
상품명: Comprehensive Gynecology,8/e
정 가: 215,000원
적립금: 5,800원 (3%)
저 자: David M Gershenson, MD
ISBN : 9780323653992
판 형: Hardcover
판 수: 8/e
면 수: 976 page
의학서적전문 "성보의학서적"의 신간의학도서입니다.
With its trademark clear concise writing style and evidence-based focus Comprehensive Gynecology 8th Edition remains your #1 choice for practical in-depth coverage of any women’s health issue you’re likely to encounter. It covers all key issues in gynecology now fully updated to include new information on topics such as laparoscopy and innovations in robotic surgery reversible contraception and advancements in treating endometriosis. For residents specialists primary care doctors and other healthcare providers Comprehensive Gynecology is an easy-to-access source of trusted information for everyday practice.
- Includes helpful features such as key references and terms, key points at the end of each chapter, summary boxes for quick reference, and new bolded text to highlight the most important concepts.
- Features newly improved artwork; a more cohesive, easy-to-navigate design throughout; and more clinical algorithms.
- Contains hundreds of illustrations and tables, anatomical figures, radiographs, and photographs, as well as 20 videos that address topics such as Pap smear techniques, hysteroscopic metroplasty, and endometriosis of the bladder.
- Brings you up to date with the latest applications in diagnostic and interventional ultrasound, issues in infertility, the latest research in menopause, and other essential aspects of today's practice.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By David M Gershenson, MD, Professor & Chairman, J. Taylor Wharton, MD Distinguished, Chair in Gynecologic Oncology, Department of Gynecologic Oncology & Reproductive Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas ; Gretchen M Lentz, MD, Associate Professor and Director, Women’s Health; Associate Director, Women’s Health Care Center, Roosevelt; Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA; Fidel A Valea, MD, Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Director, Fellowship Program in Gynecologic Oncology, Director, Residency Program, Department of OB-GYN, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, North Carolina and Rogerio A. Lobo, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, NY Columbia University, New York, U.S.A.
기타 의학도서에 관련된 문의사항은 고객센터(02-854-2738) 또는 저희 성보의학서적 홈페이지내 도서문의 게시판에 문의바랍니다.
'▶ 해외도서 > Clinical Dept.' 카테고리의 다른 글
|Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation, 8/e (0)||2021.08.19|
|Diagnostic Ultrasound: Abdomen and Pelvis,2/e (0)||2021.08.19|
|Principles and Practice of Movement Disorders,3/e (0)||2021.07.26|
|Travell, Simons & Simons' Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction (0)||2021.06.13|
|Pediatric and Neonatal Dosage Handbook 27/e (2020-2021)[성보의학서적 소아약전 신간의학서적 도서목록] (0)||2020.11.25|