Operative Techniques in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery,3/e [성보의학서적 신간의학도서 목록]
의학서적 온라인 할인서점 성보의학서적의 신간도서 안내입니다.
의학서적 전문서점 "성보의학서적"에서 추천하는 신간도서입니다.
▼ 위 도서명 또는 도서사진을 클릭하시면 저희 "성보의학서적_홈페이지"에서 가격등 도서에 관한, 자세한 정보를 보실수 있습니다.
상품명: Operative Techniques in Shoulder and Elbow
정 가: 290,000원
적립금: 7,830원 (3%)
저 자: Gerald R. Williams Jr., MD
출판사: Lippincott W&W
ISBN : 9781975172107
판 형: Hardcover
판 수: 3/e
면 수: 936 page
의학서적전문 "성보의학서적"의 신간의학도서입니다.
Derived from Sam W. Wiesel’s four-volume Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery , this single-volume resource contains the user-friendly, step-by-step information you need to confidently perform the full range of shoulder and elbow surgical procedures. In one convenient place, you’ll find the entire Shoulder and Elbow section, as well as relevant chapters from the Sports Medicine section of Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery . Superb full-color illustrations and step-by-step explanations help you master surgical techniques, select the best procedure, avoid complications, and anticipate outcomes. Written by global experts from leading institutions, Operative Techniques in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, 2nd Edition , provides authoritative, easy-to-follow guidance to both the novice trainee or experienced surgeon. Highly Commended in the Surgery category of the 2017 BMA Medical Book Awards!Key Features
- Step-by-step procedures are illustrated with outstanding full-color intraoperative photographs and drawings that demonstrate how to perform each technique.
- Each clinical problem is discussed in the same concise format: definition, anatomy, physical exams, pathogenesis, natural history, physical findings, imaging and diagnostic studies, differential diagnosis, non-operative management, surgical management, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Detailed descriptions of surgical anatomy help you master even the most challenging and highly technical procedures.
- Extensive use of bullet points and a highly templated format allow for quick and easy reference.
- Ideal for quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure, whether a familiar standard or a new and evolving technique.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
기타 의학도서에 관련된 문의사항은 고객센터(02-854-2738) 또는 저희 성보의학서적 홈페이지내 도서문의 게시판에 문의바랍니다.
'▶ 해외도서 > Clinical Dept.' 카테고리의 다른 글
|Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics 21/e(2Vols)[성보의학서적 넬슨 소아과학 신간의학서적 목록] (0)||2022.04.09|
|Smith's Anesthesia for Infants and Children,10/e (0)||2021.11.15|
|Operative Techniques in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery,3/e (0)||2021.09.03|
|Fetal and Neonatal Physiology ,(2 vol Set),6/e (0)||2021.09.03|
|Pelvic Ultrasound Imaging,1/e (0)||2021.09.03|
|Clinical Anesthesia Procedures of the Massachusetts General Hospital,10e (0)||2021.09.03|