Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal,4/e [성보의학서적 신간의학도서 목록]
의학서적 온라인 할인서점 성보의학서적의 신간도서 안내입니다.
의학서적 전문서점 "성보의학서적"에서 추천하는 신간도서입니다.
▼ 위 도서명 또는 도서사진을 클릭하시면 저희 "성보의학서적_홈페이지"에서 가격등 도서에 관한, 자세한 정보를 보실수 있습니다.
상품명: Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal,4/e
정 가: 400,000원
적립금: 10,800원 (3%)
저 자: Atif Zaheer, MD
ISBN : 9780323824989
판 형: Hardcover
판 수: 4/e
면 수: 1200 page
의학서적전문 "성보의학서적"의 신간의학도서입니다.
Covering the entire spectrum of this fast-changing field Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal fourth edition is an invaluable resource for gastrointestinal radiologists general radiologists and trainees—anyone who requires an easily accessible highly visual reference on today’s GI imaging. Drs. Siva P. Raman Atif Zaheer and their team of highly regarded experts provide up-to-date information on recent advances in technology and the understanding of GI diseases and disorders to help you make informed decisions at the point of care. The text is lavishly illustrated delineated and referenced making it a useful learning tool as well as a handy reference for daily practice.
- Serves as a one-stop resource for key concepts and information on gastrointestinal imaging, including a wealth of new material and content updates throughout
- Features more than 2,900 illustrations (multiplanar CT, sonography, MR, and PET/CT; clinical photos; radiologic images; histologic images; H&E stains; and full-color illustrations) as well as an additional 3K digital-only images and new video clips
- Features updates from cover to cover including new information on MRI imaging of rectal cancer, iron quantification, and MRI protocols; new cases and images, and new staging details and diagrams
- Contains new chapters on treatment response criteria for systemic conditions (RECIST, irRECIST, etc.), dual energy CT for pancreas, vascular abnormalities, MR elastography of the liver, pretransplant liver evaluation, and more
- Covers all aspects of GI imaging, including pathophysiology, imaging findings, and disease management options such as the radiologist’s role in evaluating patients for bariatric surgery, antireflux procedures, esophageal and bowel resections, and more
- Uses bulleted, succinct text and highly templated chapters for quick comprehension of essential information at the point of care
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
By Atif Zaheer, MD, Associate Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland and Siva P. Raman, MD, Assistant Professor of Radiology, Department of Radiology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
기타 의학도서에 관련된 문의사항은 고객센터(02-854-2738) 또는 저희 성보의학서적 홈페이지내 도서문의 게시판에 문의바랍니다.
'▶ 해외도서 > Clinical Dept.' 카테고리의 다른 글
|Pelvic Ultrasound Imaging,1/e (0)||2021.09.03|
|Clinical Anesthesia Procedures of the Massachusetts General Hospital,10e (0)||2021.09.03|
|Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal,4/e (0)||2021.09.03|
|Red Book 2021: Report of the Committee on Infectious Diseases,32/e (0)||2021.08.20|
|Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation, 8/e (0)||2021.08.19|
|Diagnostic Ultrasound: Abdomen and Pelvis,2/e (0)||2021.08.19|