Title of the Book
▶ Click Image or Title to the Page on the Site
도서명: Pediatric Headache
저 자: Jack Gladstein MD
ISBN : 9780323830058
판 형: Softcover
판 수: 1/e
면 수: 366 page
- Offers concise guidance on diagnosis and treatment of pediatric headache from both a primary care and neurologist’s point of view.
- Covers traditional treatment options such as medication, devices, and behavioral interventions as well as sleep, diet, exercise, and stress management recommendations.
- Discusses the important issue of patient advocacy for providers and families.
- Provides support for school-age patients with samples of school letters and other patient material resources for providers to share with families.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Table of Contents
1 My headache appointment: A guide for parents, primary care and specialists
2 You’re not the only one (epidemiology)
3 Pathophysiology of migraine
4 Genetics of migraine
5 The “Episodic Syndromes: i.e. what migraine looks like before it “looks like migraine
5 How did it get so bad?
6 Effect of hormones
7 Chronic migraine and other types of chronic daily headache
8 Comorbidities in children and adolescents
9 NDPH: What a primary care provider/ headache specialist needs to know
10 Post-Traumatic Headaches in Youth
11 POTS and dysautonomia
12 How can I get better?
13 Acute Behavioral Headache Management
14 What should I expect when home therapy does not work
15 Preventive treatments: Oral
16 Preventive Injections
17 Behavioral interventions to improve frequency
20 Non-medication treatments including acupuncture
20 Behavioral interventions to improve frequency
20 Non-medication preventive intervention, including preventive supplements
20 Things I can do for myself/my child
21 Sleep and Headache in Children and Adolescents
23 Managing Migraines at School including Migraine Action Plan and 504 Plan
23 Activity/Exercise including Yoga
23 Stress management
24 How you can get more involved
24 Managing Migraine at School
25 How you can get more involved: a guide for families and clinicians
26 Spanish Translation of some of these school
26 Growing up: Transitioning to adult care
27 How to set up a headache clinic
28 Where can I learn more? A listing of resources
29 School-age support
30 Lifestyle/enviromental suggestions
▶ Click Here( https://www.medcore.kr )to Homepage
'▶ 해외도서 > Clinical Dept.' 카테고리의 다른 글
|Diagnostic Imaging: Head and Neck,4/e (0)||2022.06.08|
|Radiographic Pathology for Technologists,8/e (0)||2022.06.08|
|Pediatric Headache (0)||2022.06.08|
|Lindhe's Clinical Periodontology and Implant Dentistry, 7/e, 2 Volume Set (0)||2022.06.05|
|Diagnostic Imaging: Genitourinary,4/e (0)||2022.06.05|
|Cohen's Comprehensive Thoracic Anesthesia (0)||2022.06.05|