Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics 21/e(2Vols) [성보의학서적 넬슨 소아과학 신간의학서적 목록]
의학서적 온라인 할인서점 성보의학서적의 신간도서 안내입니다.
의학서적 전문서점 "성보의학서적"에서 추천하는 신간도서입니다.
▼ 위 도서명 또는 도서사진을 클릭하시면 저희 "성보의학서적_홈페이지"에서 가격등 도서에 관한, 자세한 정보를 보실 수 있습니다
판매가 : 170,000원
정가 : 200,000원
적립금 : 5,400 (3 %)
저자 : Robert M. Kliegman MD
출판사 : Elsevier
ISBN : 9780323529501
출판일 : 2019.04
판형 : Hardcover
면수 : 3876 page
판수 : 21/e
의학서적전문 "성보의학서적"의 신간의학도서입니다.
Welcome to the 21st Edition of Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics – the reference of choice among pediatricians, pediatric residents, and others involved in the care of young patients. This fully revised edition continues to provide the breadth and depth of knowledge you expect from Nelson, while also keeping you up to date with new advances in the science and art of pediatric practice. Authoritative and reader-friendly, it delivers the information you need in a concise, easy-to-use format for everyday reference and study. From rapidly changing diagnostic and treatment protocols to new technologies to the wide range of biologic, psychologic, and social problems faced by children today, this comprehensive 2-volume reference keeps you on the cutting edge of the very best in pediatric care.
• Includes more than 70 new chapters, including Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS), Rare and Undiagnosed Diseases, Approach to Mitochondrial Disorders, Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems, Zika, update on Ebola, Epigenetics, Autoimmune Encephalitis, Global Health, Racism, Media Violence, Strategies for Health Behavior Change, Positive Parenting, and many more.
• Features hundreds of new figures and tables throughout for visual clarity and quick reference.
• Offers new and expanded information on CRISPR gene editing; LGBT health care; gun violence; vaccinations; immune treatment with CAR-T cells; new technology in imaging and genomics; new protocols in cancer, genetics, immunology, and pulmonary medicine; and much more.
• Provides fresh perspectives from four new associate editors: Nathan J. Blum of The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia; Karen Wilson of Mt. Sinai School of Medicine in New York; Samir S. Shah of Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center; and Robert C. Tasker of Boston Children’s Hospital.
• Provides regular updates online, written exclusively for Nelson.
• Remains your indispensable source for definitive, evidence-based answers on every aspect of pediatric care.
• Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Overview of Pediatrics
Child Health Disparities
Quality and Value in Healthcare for Children
Safety in Healthcare for Children
Ethics in Pediatric Care
Pediatric Palliative Care
Domestic and International Adoption
Foster and Kinship Care
Medical Evaluation of the Foreign-Born Child
Cultural Issues in Pediatric Care
Maximizing Children’s Health: Screening, Anticipatory Guidance, and Counseling
Impact of Violence on Children
Bullying, Cyberbullying, and School Violence
Effects of War on Children
Abused and Neglected Children
Medical Child Abuse (Factitious Disorder by Proxy, Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy)
Strategies for Health Behavior Change
Developmental and Behavioral Theories
|기타 신간의학서적과 의학도서에 관련된 문의사항은 고객센터(02-854-2738) 또는 저희 성보의학서적 홈페이지내 도서문의 게시판에 문의바랍니다.
넬슨,소아과,넬슨소아과,소아과학,Nelson,nelson pediatrics,textbook of pediatrics,넬슨소아과학,